Thursday, October 22, 2009

Seatbelts. Anyone? Anyone?


I sounded like Mom today and I was so mad, I didn't even think twice.

Here's the deal. C, J, A & I went to lunch together today. Typical Thursday. I drove and when we left lunch, J says to A, "Dude, put your seat belt on."

I glanced in my rearview mirror and look at A as if to say "And..." And he just sits there!! So I stopped the car before we pulled out, put it in park, took my foot off the brake, and crossed my arms. That's right. I'm stubborn and there's nothing you can do about it. He finally put his seatbelt on and I drove us back to work as we continued with a lively discussion of who has the "right" to make someone wear their seatbelt.

Totally something Mom would do, but Geez em!!! I dug in my heels and only our group of peeps would continue with an "animated" conversation about legislating the wearing of seat belts.

So funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Column Background